Friday, February 17, 2012

About Myself

Mysterious
This assignment was for my drawing class and was done with graphite pencil. Our assignment was to find one object that represented myself. The teacher then took pictures of me holding my object. Then I used that photo as a reference for my drawing. It took me a while to figure out what object I wanted to represent me. So I thought long and hard and I came up with the idea of an owl. Owls are seen as mysterious because you never really see them and they only come out at night when they feel the safest. The reason I feel that owls represent me is because I feel that I am mysterious at first glance, and until a person really gets to know me they will never truly know what I'm like because I keep my guard up until I believe I can trust that person. So I was fortunate to find a necklaces with an owl on it for my object.

No comments:

Post a Comment